» Wild Kingdom
» How to Bathe a Cat
How to Bathe a Cat
By The Dog
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids
- Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you
may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get
any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching
out for any purchase they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample
suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "powerwash"
and "rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no
people between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he
will dry himself.
If you've arrived here by a link
from somewhere else, then please visit the rest of The
Comments about the site, then send
and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All material on this site is gathered
from e-mail, Usenet news groups, and dozens of other places. To the
best of our knowledge, none of it is copyrighted material. Attempts
have been made to credit the originator and/or the contributor of
all material, when known. If you spot something on this site which
is your copyrighted material, then please let us know at email@example.com.