» Culture Shock
» Children's Books You'll Never See
Children's Books You'll Never See
This is from a contest in the Washington Post a couple of weeks ago...
- "Strangers Have the Best Candy" (Stephen Dudzik, Silver Spring)
- "The Little Sissy Who Snitched" (Tom Witte, Gaithersburg)
- "Some Kittens Can Fly!" (David Genser, Arlington)
- "The Protocols of the Grandpas of Zion" (David Genser, Arlington)
(Erin inserting himself into the list here: you might want to look up the
"Protocols of the Elders of Zion" if you want to know why this particular
title suggested itself.)
- "Where Would You Like to Be Buried?" (Barry Blyveis, Columbia)
- "Katy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her" (David Genser, Arlington)
- "The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking" (Joseph Romm, Washington)
- "What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?" (Kenneth Krattenmaker,
- "Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?"(Martin
- "Bi-Curious George" (Art Grinath, Takoma Park)
- "Daddy Drinks Because You Cry" (Stephen Dudzik, Silver Spring)
- "You Are Different and That's Bad" (Christopher Richard, Springfield)
- "You Were an Accident"
- "How To Dress Sexy for Grownups"
- "Getting More Chocolate on Your Face"
- "All Dogs Go to Hell"
- "Mr. Policeman Eats His Service Revolver"
- "You Are Different and That's Bad"
- "Fun with Pointy Things"
- "Keep Picking At It"
- "It's Your Fault They Got a Divorce"
- "If it's in a Bottle Drink It"
- "Eating Glue is Good For You"
- "You Can Fly Too If You Wear a Cape"
- "Sharing is For the Weak"
- "Foreigners are Bad People"
- "Plastic Bag Space Helmet and Other Fun Activities"
- "Razor, Razor, Who's Got the Razor?"
- "Is the Stove Hot Yet?"
- "Dead Pets Are Fun Too"
- "The New Baby is Better Than You"
If you've arrived here by a link
from somewhere else, then please visit the rest of The
Comments about the site, then send
and e-mail to email@example.com.
All material on this site is gathered
from e-mail, Usenet news groups, and dozens of other places. To the
best of our knowledge, none of it is copyrighted material. Attempts
have been made to credit the originator and/or the contributor of
all material, when known. If you spot something on this site which
is your copyrighted material, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.